Oh, welcome, welcome!

How do you do? Care for a bit of tea?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whimsical Fireflies

I recently remembered these jars when I was going through my iPhoto album, "A Dream Wedding". In it, I had saved a picture of mason jars hanging from tree branches with candles in them. I was suddenly reminded of beautiful colored jars of different shapes and sizes, whimsically lighting up a dock and hanging from wires.

Dying to find them once again, I started to google. I went thr
ough all the magazines I could think of that might sell something similar online: L.L. Bean, J.Jill., J. Crew, and then suddenly I remembered Anthropologie.

Sure enough, after some searching I found them: The moon garden votive, jam jar by Anthropologie.



I am still in love. I adore these, I want them all. They used to be only $4 on Anthropologie's website, but they are no longer selling them. :(

Does anyone know where to find something similar? Or another site that might sell the same ones, like Amazon, or eBay? Please let me know!

I want to use them someday for my wedding do to something like this:



I love the picture on the left with the jars hanging from what looks like twine with little votive candles inside. I also love the table setting in the small thumb nail to the left of the wedding dress, where they are shown hanging as lanterns from the trees and lighting the tables.


Just thought I'd share! :)

~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment